BOGUE BUILDING RENOVATION / ARCHITECT'S OFFICES
Built in 1904 for the Salt Lake Engineering Works, the building was used primarily as a workshop and warehouse until the early 1980’s. Bogue Associates, LLC / FFKR Architects purchased the building in December, 2001 with the intent of renovating the space for use as an office for approximately 100 people. The building was renovated in compliance with National Historic Building requirements in order to preserve the building, and to obtain maximum tax advantages. Much of the original glass, wood, steel, brick and other elements have been preserved. New elements include an ADA accessible elevator, a mezzanine, and skylights.